- The Continence Foundation
- Chichester Gynaecology
- Nice 2013; The management of urinary incontinence in women
- Nice 2007; the management of faecal incontinence in adults
- Nice 2010; Lower urinary tract symptoms in men
- Physiotherapy works- the evidence. www.csp.org.uk
- Boyle R, Hay-Smith EJC, Cody June Det al Pelvic Floor muscle training for the prevention and treatment of urinary and faecal incontinence in antenatal and post natal women.
- Cochrane database of systemic reviews 2012
- Pennick V and Liddle SD Intervention for preventing and treating pelvic and back pain in pregnancy.
- Cochrane database of systemic reviews 2013
West Sussex Urology
For more information on the conditions we treat and services we offer, or to book an appointment please call 01243 527827 or email us at email@example.comBack to Top
Get in Touch
We are always happy to answer any questions you may have. Call us on: 01243 527827 or email us.
Chichester Physiotherapy are members of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP), and also registered with the Health Professions Council (HPC)