Some of the conditions we treat:
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Motor Neurone Disease
We provide specialist physiotherapy assessment and treatment for anyone with a neurological condition. We can offer assessment and treatment at our in Chichester or in your own home.
At your assessment, we discuss what has happened including your current problems and aims for physiotherapy. We complete a thorough physical examination, including a look at any activities you are finding difficult. Following this, we plan a course of treatment with you, to work toward your aims and maximise your physical abilities.
Treatment will be tailored to your individual needs. This may include things such as strengthening weak muscles, stretching tight muscles, gait (walking) training, joint mobilisation and massage and re-learning every day activities.
It may also include:
- Advice on use of and provision of mobility aids and splints
- ‘Hands on’ facilitation and movement re-training
- Balance Rehabilitation
- Setting up a personal gym or swim programme
- Setting up a positioning or stretch programme with family or carers
- Functional Electrical Stimulation (FES)
- Saeboflex Arm Training assessment for suitability of Saeboflex and Saebostretch as well as fitting and tailored training programmes.
For more information on the conditions we treat and services we offer, or to book an appointment please call 01243 527827 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to Top
Get in Touch
We are always happy to answer any questions you may have. Call us on: 01243 527827 or email us.
Chichester Physiotherapy are members of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP), and also registered with the Health Professions Council (HPC)